SDS (Sunset Dance School)

If you have seen a few posts ago I posted a story called SDS (Sunset dance school)
This is that story translated into English.
Enjoy and please leave a comment!



Chapter 1 Jamie
Image result for giselle the next step

Hello, I'm Jamie. Sunset Dance School I'm here at last !!!  "Wish me luck, Miss Kate," I shouted. "Group 1 on the ground, in position,"  I danced as hard as I could. I need this space in A-Troupe. This would mean the world to me.  "Next group," I heard that Miss Kate was responding. I am ready to be a professional dancer in SDS, A-Troupe.




Chapter 2 Riley
Image result for riley the next step

Hi, I'm Riley. I audition today for SDS, A-Troupe. I doubt if I will enter. I'm not the best dancer and they are so many dancers that are better than me, but oh well. "Wish me luck girls," I said to my best friends Emma and Summer. "Good luck!!!!!" They said back. , OMG I danced like I never danced before / I was terrible. Well I think I do not go to Regionals, Nationals or even internationals if I do not even agree on the team. "OMG, you did great, you pulled those kicks and turns and acro moves," Emma said. "I did?" I answered. "Yes, you have done it, you will make it for regionals, nationals, and even nationals, if you keep up the great work." "Thanks Emms."


Chapter 3 Emily

Image result for emily the next step


Hello, I am Queen Emily of Germany. Well, not now but yes I went here two years ago to America to dance in a famous school, but it is not so good for me or my sister (Riley), so I'm here in this piece of rubbish landed. At least I dance The Auditions begin today and I am the best dancer here. (No efficiency Riley) for the two years I was here I was dance captain of the studio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Los Angeles 7 days

SPCA fundraising (true story)