Worst day ever (GullFrazie's point of view)

 This is the story I'm working on at the moment it's about the seagull that fell into chicken tikka masala , to see more come back soon and I'll be posting my full story. (Comment what you like about my story so far and what I could add to this paragraph)

Hi. I'm Gull Frazie, welcome to seagull news.”
“Today I'm going to be talking about……...”
“Mmmmmmm, I smell deliciousness. I wonder what that  spicy, creamy, delicious smell is?”
 PLONK!!!!!!
 “ahhhhhhh,” my tummy was twisting, I was aching, I lost grip and ended up in a weird tub.

Comments

  1. Hmm I wonder what happens next? I can't wait to read part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much suspense ... I am already wondering about Seagull Masala, which means it may not be a story with a good ending!??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Los Angeles 7 days

SPCA fundraising (true story)