Check this out

I'm working on: revising and editing my writing independently giving and responding to feedback
Please leave a comment of something to help me edit or revise this piece of writing


Image result for rose gold ombre hair



29/12/2015
It’s my birthday today, it’s my birthday today. Oh sorry, as you probably noticed it’s my 15th BIRTHDAY!!  


Gift list
  • Ombre hair
  • Nothing
  • Nothing
  • Iphone
  • Suprise
 
Yes. A surprise. I’m thinking it’s a theme park or a trip to Hawaii!!!


So we are in the car now and we are going to my surprise EKKK!Image result for blue nails with a bow
We stopped off at a mansion. But who’s that, She she looks just like me, the same hair except blonde and straight, we have the same nails but a different colour and OMG!!!!!! She has the other side of my necklace!!! Image result for half locket gold

I opened my locket for the first time and there we were…..      



Image result for baby twins girls
















1/1/2016

It’s new year's day and nothing is going on (except fireworks tonight)

All that fuss about twins is now paying off.

WE ARE RICH!!! Well that’s not point but still, it turned out we were adopted while mum and dad were finding a job and that Gracie and I are twins!

We are taking a family photo right now in HAWAII!!!! MY DREAM CAME TRUE!

Our hotel room is epicer then epic, Gracie and I have a room and Mum and Dad share a room here is a sketch of it.
Gracie has a sketch of mum and dads in her diary.


As we are in hawaii we have been chilling out at the beach and going for a scuba dive and snorkel just the normal things you do in Hawaii.

“We need a family meeting we have a confession to make, we came here together when you were 3, the thing is you have 2 brothers Brad and Andy and 1 sister Lieke, Lieke’s twin died in Hawaii last time and that's why Lieke didn’t come.
For prof here,” Mum suddenly said out of the blue. She passed me the photo

Comments

  1. It's beautiful, your blog, congratulations, Antonio, citizen of São José dos Campos São Paulo Brazil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland Los Angeles 7 days

SPCA fundraising (true story)