Disneyland Los Angeles 7 days


Reasons why i should go to Disneyland:
$10 in NZ would be $6.61.

Dear Mrs Cribb I really want to go to Disneyland here are some reasons why I should be the one to go to Disneyland!!!!!!!

  1. I would be screaming my head off Excitement!!!!!!!
  2. I really want time away from my extremely annoying brother Wyatt because he screams in my ear and fights ALL the time!!!
  3. I have not been to disneyland before and i want to experience the rides and have FUN!!!.
  4. I want to really spend some time with Ella, my  Dad and Uncle Andy.
  5. I would LOVE to have giant candy without sharing with Wyatt!!!!!!!!


Comments

  1. I would like to go to Disneyland as well. Why would you be screaming your head off?

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because i would be sooo excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because i would be sooo excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Wyatt, would it be fair to go without him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!!!!! hahaha

      its only because i could take 1 friend and 2 adults

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPCA fundraising (true story)